Your Generosity is Appreciated
The department welcomes private support, which may be used for undergraduate scholarships, graduate fellowships, and for special activities such as seminars, lectures, and the production of economic reports. Private support provides an edge for excellence. It allows the department to reward top scholarly effort and to competitively recruit students and faculty.
A gift to the department may be made in honor of a faculty member or friend. A gift may support an existing scholarship or fund, or it may create a new fund for current needs or an endowment to support programs into the future.
For more information about giving to the department, or to give by mail, please contact one of our CLAS development officers.
To contribute online:
- Copy the fund number and name of your choice. Available Political Science funds include:
- 28036 Political Science Challenge Fund
- 30196 Gerson Foreign Policy Lecture Fund
- 30230 Legal Studies Scholarship Fund
- 30354 I. Ridgway Davis Pre-law Fellowship Fund
- 31062 Elizabeth C. Hanson Fund for International Studies
- 31163 Reiter Fund for Political Science Graduate Education
- 31165 Reiter Senior Award for Graduate Study in Political Science
- 30689 Alan R. Bennett Honors Professorship of Political Science
- 30906 Everett Ladd Fellowship in American Politics
- 20281 Research and International Outreach Fund
- Go to the UConn Foundation Giving Page.
- Paste the fund number and name into the search bar (“Find Projects”) at the upper right corner of the page and click the lookup button.
- Click on the “DONATE TO…” button.
To contribute online, click on the link below for the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences secure online giving site.